Senior Engineer at Plantbid
- startup vuejs
St. Tammany Parish, LA
Nov 09, 2022
We are looking for experienced, driven, and flexible Senior Engineers to join our proven and growing startup team.
This role will work together with every member of our small, close-knit team to understand user needs, design solutions, and the build out of those applications. This is the role for someone who doesn't want to be told exactly what to build and how to build it, but rather wants to get creative and deliver the best software possible. We have a profit-sharing plan which means the more we grow, the more your bonus grows.
- We've bootstrapped our way to 8-digit revenue by building software to fix the purchasing process of the multi-billion dollar landscape industry.
- We're a profitable startup with a clear understanding of our growth potential and the technical roadmap needed to get there.
- We're a close-knit team of software engineers, sales people, and administrators who like what we do and like working with each other.
- Write great Python code.
- Think about the big picture. Go beyond "just code" to understand and influence the whole business.
- Apply critical thinking and creative problem solving to turn high-level feature descriptions, designs, and business needs into robust software.
- Be organized and self-starting so that we don't have to pester you about the state of your work.
- Experience with a server-side MVC framework (preferably Django, but others are good too).
- We put more weight on your past projects and accomplishments than on years of experience.
Nice to Have
- Experience developing e-commerce, CRM, ERP, accounting-- or similar-- software.
- Experience with frontend frameworks like React or Vue.
- Any other technical skills.
- $90k-140k base compensation depending on experience, role fit, and accomplishments.
- Profit-sharing bonus. If we're successful, you're successful.
- Health insurance plan (100% of employee's premium paid by the company).
- Lots of independence to create your own innovative solutions and drive your own personal growth.
- Small, nimble, collaborative, and focused.
- Focused on delivering tangible results frequently. We're not a place to hide and ride out your career.
- We're looking for someone who can be in our office (St. Tammany Parish, LA in the greater New Orleans metro area) some days each week to learn from our users. But you can also work from home some days.
Work Schedule: Full-time
How to Apply
Position is expired. Thanks for your interest.