Engineering Team Lead (Backend / Python Django) at Earny
Jul 25, 2022
Earny simplifies & automates payroll for Startups and SMEs throughout Switzerland. We give SMEs, employees & accountants each their own tailor made profiles to share data and run payroll in less than 10 minutes.
You don't have to be an expert to run payroll with Earny. We created logic and used simple terminology to make payroll understandable. Run payroll like it's the 21st century not like it’s 1990.
Must have (professional experience):
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years working in architecture and backend development, with a strong background in Python, Django
- Deep understanding of REST architecture and proven experience with Django Rest Framework
- Strategic and creative thinking
- DevOps experience a strong plus
- Fluent in English, ideally in French
- Define and supervise the implementation of the company’s technical roadmap and its software architecture
- Take over, improve and collaborate on an existing Python / Django codebase
- Lead the definition of the architecture and the development of the back-end software stack, its integration with external services and the definition of the API exposed to the front-end components
- Define and document processes leading to improved quality control and CI/CD pipelines
- Flexible Working Hours
- Small team big impact
- Company employee stock options
- Freedom to innovate
- Quarterly team offsites
- Training budgets to uplevel skills
- Application is reviewed
- Interview with management team
- Code exercise (you’re not expected to spend more than 2 - 4 hours on this)
- Interview with the dev team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
- Background Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
How to Apply
Position is expired. Thanks for your interest.