Senior Full-Stack Software Developer (Django + Devops) at Monitaur
- devops aws machine learning docker
Mar 01, 2022
You believe AI will have a great impact on the world, but that it also presents unique risks and challenges and that fundamentally - every company using AI/ML should have independent and objective assurances and governance of their systems.
As a senior software engineer, you’ll be architecting and implementing the core of Monitaur's products for enabling Machine Learning assurance.
The focus of this role is on back-end web development (with Django) and infrastructure (with Terraform), but you will be also working on the client-application (Flask and Vue) as needed. In short, you should love to learn new things and want to wear many different engineering hats.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our core Django platform
- Make architectural changes and own implementing them
- Design and develop features from start to finish
- Write tests and contribute to ongoing automation infrastructure development
- Collaborate with teams globally across multiple time zones and operate in an agile development environment
- Manage and scale our AWS infrastructure with Terraform and Terragrunt
- Experience developing RESTful backend services with Python, Django, and Django REST Framework
- Experience with Docker orchestration tools like ECS and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS and Terraform
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with pytest
- Experience with Celery (or some other task or message queue system)
- Experience with full-cycle development, going from inception to delivery, using Docker and AWS
- You always leave code better than you found it.
- Startup experience (ability to work autonomously, thrive in ambiguity, understand trade-offs)
- You are currently authorized to work in the US.
Nice to haves
- Experience with AWS Cognito, Okta, or Auth0
- Experience in Machine Learning deployments and pipelines
- Experience with data warehousing
- Experience with Terragrunt
- Bachelors degree
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000
How to Apply
Position fulfilled. Thanks for your interest.