Remote Senior Django Developer at Moneyflow A/S
Mar 01, 2022
Moneyflow is growing with new products, new customers, new partners and new markets. We are looking for a great developer and architect to support our growth.
We are looking to find an experienced developer - who have been with a team that have succeeded in creating an excellent platform within the past 10 years.
If you are a Python expert and Django developer that is a huge plus, also we expect you to be:
- Interested in working in a Fintech start-up and working with something that has a higher purpose than just making money.
- Ambitious, hardworking and appreciate the responsibility to work with a young organisation where much is changing.
- Passionate about your job, your users and you build a strong brand.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Plusses also if you have experience in:
- Service oriented software design and development
- Distributed architecture
- Concurrency, queues and events
- All the able's (maintainable, supportable, testable, reliable, deployable, securable)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop awesome code for our backend
- Designing and develop the software architecture with the rest of the team
- Be part of the in-house dev team to quickly patch and extend the system
- Build a fault-tolerant and stable software platform
Our techstack is DigitalOcean, Kubernetes, Docker, Postgresql, Django, Python and HTMX.
Our team consist of 9 friendly developers. We work at the office and from home. You get to choose your own editor (unless it's vi :-)) and your own development environment.
We try to keep things great and simple, which makes it easier to: describe, understand, implement, test and explain.
Most of the usual perks are there, but if you value freedom in your work and a great team, this might be right for YOU. Come and be part of an awesome growth journey - we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: EUR 60.000-80.000
How to Apply
Position fulfilled. Thanks for your interest.