Remote Senior Backend Engineer (Stealth Mode Startup) at Roches Noires Ventures
Sep 02, 2021
--- MINIMUM 1 YEAR contract ---
A property management startup is looking for an experienced Python Backend engineer to develop a project from scratch.
There will be one technical interview and you will get feedback in the end.
The second step is a small talk with the founder and an offer.
--- About the role ---
- We are hiring our first engineers to the team
- Remote first team
- You will be building a platform from scratch
- You will work closely with the founder
- We expect T-shaped skills
--- Requirements ---
- 3+ years with Python
- Posix*, shell, git
- Django/Flask/FastAPI should be one of your (multiple) frameworks of choice
- Any additional language is a huge advantage
- Ability to communicate in English on daily video calls
--- Nice to have ---
- Frontend (Typescript/React)
- Services architecture
--- Compensation & benefits ---
- Contract is a minimum of 1 year, the potential for a permanent position
- You will be part of the development team and there will be opportunities to grow with the company
--- Location ----
Remote (UTC timezone)
--- About Roches Noires Ventures ---
A property company based in the UK, developing a tech platform to connect users.
The platform will provide a data-driven service, with an attractive UX, providing users with an unparalleled experience.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: 55000 - 75000
How to Apply
Apply with Djangojobs.Net Developer Profile
Interested in this job? Get in touch!