Chief Innovation Officer at Atlanta
Jul 21, 2021
SAAS company founded in 2019 that is experiencing exponential growth seeks Chief Innovation Officer to lead rapidly growing department. Although still early stage, we have already ascended to become the leader for what we do. The hired individual will help continue the design & build & oversee all emerging technologies for our organization. We are looking to partner with a results-driven individual that will become our Innovation Thought Leader. Someone who is open-minded enjoys solving new problems and brings with them full-stack development knowledge, network architecture & security, project management, and effective communication skills. If you are looking to help build the next massive “game-changer” solution, and assume a leadership role as we scale, look no further. Salary range of $200K-$280K plus equity opportunity.
- Provide leadership and management of all technology and engineering departments
- Attract, recruit, develop and retain top technical talent
- Contribute to the strategic direction with technical thought-leadership and translate business initiatives into technical strategy
- Lead the design of technical architecture and infrastructure to support enterprise-level scale needs
- Collaborate, inform and execute on product vision and roadmap to bring solutions to market on time and on budget
- Deeply understand our customers, users, and their wants and needs
- Collaboratively partner with other teams within the organization to drive business outcomes; actively build relationships outside of the engineering organization
- Inspire others across the organization
- 5+ years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility and leadership of technology and/or software engineering teams, culminating in the target role
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Thorough understanding of complex networks, protocols, and networking technologies
- Fluency in Django Rest Frameworks, AWS, Python, Flask as well possessing knowledge of superior technologies in our endeavor for continuous improvement.
- Established experience architecting enterprise-class systems at scale, both in terms of large numbers of users and/or transactions, as well as streamlined implementation throughput
- Successful product launches dependent upon effective cross-functional collaboration and utilizing rapid development cycle
- Passion for deeply understanding customer needs and wants
- Demonstrated experience bringing to market data-driven platforms (vs. applications only)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience
Work Schedule: Full-time
How to Apply
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.