Experienced Django Developer - Us Only at AktaryTech
May 06, 2021
- Our client is looking for an experienced Python / Django developer with at least 3 years experience in Django for a remote staff-augmentation project with a health-related non-profit in Washington DC.
Ideally, the right person has experience with Wagtail CMS and writing tests in PyTest.
The project is at least 3 months, with potential for extension.
Some of what you'll be doing:
- Participate in daily stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint planning
- Implement multilingual support - wagtail supports multilingual, but some content/functionality needs to be updated to integrate into it
- Updating existing functionality to support new use cases in healthcare setting (no HIPAA implications - client will handle HIPAA-related tasks)
- Build out new functionality to support new client use cases
- Get data into a form that Tableau can work with for reports
Client engineering team is experienced and the development environment is well-defined and mature. Strong rigor and processes in place.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: $50-$60/hour DOE
How to Apply
US only remote
Apply with Djangojobs.Net Developer Profile
Interested in this job? Get in touch!