- computer vision python jobs In Germany
Apr 27, 2021
Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.
With its xarvio(TM) product portfolio the BASF Digital Farming GmbH enables farmers to improve and automate agriculture - using data: smart sensors, advanced models and artificial intelligence.
- You will be responsible for building new machine learning models which drive agronomic decisions with focus on imagery from smartphones, UAVs or satellites.
- Furthermore, you will support architectural evaluations, decisions and implementation of machine learning systems in a cloud based infrastructure.
- Expect a sense of ownership in a small dedicated project team through coming up with an idea, prototyping, development of a robust solution and integration into production with the overarching Image Science team always ready to support.
- As a part of our Image Science team, you will be collaborating with other experts, including agronomists and software engineering team in solution design and deployment.
- degree in Computer Science or similar field
- solid knowledge and experience in Machine/Deep Learning including understanding of its mathematical foundations and strong general analytical capabilities
- proficient in Python (incl. DL frameworks) and writing efficient code
- experience in Cloud based technologies, containerization and microservices architectures
- fluent in written and spoken English
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art technologies as well as free fruits and job ticket.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
See how to apply section below
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Claudia Mekelburg (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 59871
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
xarvio Digital Farming Solutions powered by BASF is at the forefront of the digital transformation of agriculture optimizing crop production. xarvio offers digital products, based on a global leading crop model platform, which deliver independent field-zone-specific agronomic advice enabling farmers to produce their crops most efficiently and sustainable. The xarvio products SCOUTING, FIELD MANAGER and HEALTHY FIELDS are being used by farmers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Working at BASF Digital Farming GmbH is equally as innovative as our products: we have a global network and work with agile methodologies in a start-up atmosphere. Join our team! Learn more about xarvio at www.xarvio.com
or visit any of our social media channels.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
How to Apply
Apply with https://vonq.io/3n9uwaU