Remote Full Stack Django Developer For Financial Data Analytics at PRJ Partners
- remote reactjs finance
Mar 04, 2021
PRJ Partners (prjpartners.com) is the world first cloud-based enterprise financial data analytic application that helps users (mostly financial institutions and publicly listed companies) to perform complex financial data projection and simulation which up till now is exclusively performed by investment bankers and financial analysts with excel.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack Django developer who is interested in learning about financial data analysis and transform them into code. Some basic knowledge of financial statements is definitely a plus but not required.
- excellent English verbal communication skills;
- motivated, responsible, autonomous and problem-solving attitude;
- min. 3 years of working experience with Django development and Django REST framework;
- min. 3 years of working experience with AWS;
- extensive experience in unit/auto testing;
- PostgreSQL and NoSQL proficiency;
- Docker, Docker Compose proficiency;
- React JS or Angular 6 proficiency.
Application Process via Video Conference:
- An informal chat and a small test on Python, and Django and Django REST ;
- A more extensive test on follow-on subjects from the first test;
What We Offer
- Competitive salary;
- An opportunity to be an equity partner(ownership);
- Competitive holiday package;
- Exposure to variety of domains in the financial space;
- Exposure to clients such as global banks, private equities, and publicly listed companies;
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic, and committed company;
- Intellectually stimulating environment that values different and constructive voices, experiences, and points.
- To be part of a fast growing company which is positioned to be the pioneer in the financial analysis space;
- To be exposed to interesting and challenging projects;
- To work in a flat-structured and open-minded organization.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!