Remote Full Stack Django Developer For Financial Data Analytics at Financial Client
- remote reactjs finance
Mar 04, 2021
We are looking for an experienced full-stack Django developer who is interested in learning about financial data analysis and transform them into code. Some basic knowledge of financial statements is definitely a plus but not required.
- excellent English verbal communication skills;
- motivated, responsible, autonomous and problem-solving attitude;
- min. 3 years of working experience with Django development and Django REST framework;
- min. 3 years of working experience with AWS;
- extensive experience in unit/auto testing;
- PostgreSQL and NoSQL proficiency;
- Docker, Docker Compose proficiency;
- React JS or Angular 6 proficiency.
Application Process via Video Conference:
- An informal chat and a small test on Python, and Django and Django REST ;
- A more extensive test on follow-on subjects from the first test;
What We Offer
- Competitive salary;
- An opportunity to be an equity partner(ownership);
- Competitive holiday package;
- Exposure to variety of domains in the financial space;
- Exposure to clients such as global banks, private equities, and publicly listed companies;
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic, and committed company;
Intellectually stimulating environment that values different and constructive voices, experiences, and points.
To be part of a fast growing company which is positioned to be the pioneer in the financial analysis space;
- To be exposed to interesting and challenging projects;
- To work in a flat-structured and open-minded organization.
Work Schedule: Full-time
How to Apply
Position fulfilled. Thanks for your interest.